NRRA Member Services
The National Risk Retention Association's central purpose is to promote Risk Retention Act-authorized group insurance programs as a practical, economical, efficient, sustainable, and financially sound option for distributing the liability risks of member insureds. NRRA fulfills its mission through education, communication, networking, government relations, and judicial advocacy.
NRRA's Purposes and Goals
- To establish high performance standards and the monitoring of industry practices to promote sound self-insurance management.
- Provide a forum for rigorous dialogue about industry issues, sharing of experiences and solutions, and cooperation among members.
- Educate and consult members about all aspects of self-insurance.
- Encourage public acceptance through timely promotional and educational programs.
- Serve as the country's most informed resource of up to the minute risk retention information, including interpretation and clarification of the law, legal issues, legislative and regulatory practices, and compliance procedures.
- Communicate the NRRA membership's viewpoint to government leaders, including participation in legal action and lobbying.
- Translate the risk retention concept into practical, workable applications
- Articulate, protect and help execute members' risk retention interests.