The AAEES Center
2021 Specialty Certification Renewal
It's time to renew your annual specialty certification with the American Academy of Environmental Engineers and Scientists.
Renew online today by following these easy steps.
- Go to https://netforumpro.com/eweb/StartPage.aspx?Site=AAEES.
- Log in to your account
- Click on the Renew Now! button.
- Click on the link for your Board Certification category. Your 2021 Renewal will automatically appear under Dues Rate.
- Please answer the questions at the bottom of the screen and key in your full name in the Signature Box.
- Following those items is a listing of programs that the Academy manages. If you are interested in supporting a program, please select the appropriate fund from the drop down menu at the bottom of the page and indicate the amount you would like to contribute. We sincerely appreciate your generosity. Please note that tax-deductible donations to the Environmental Engineering and Science Foundation must now be made at: https://www.eesfoundation.org/donate/.
- Click Add to Cart.
- You may use this opportunity to purchase additional items from the AAEES Center. When you are finished, select Check Out
- Enter your payment information and click Purchase Now.
After renewing, please be sure to review and update the information under the "My Information" tab in your profile.
If you would rather renew by mail, please let us know by emailing Susannah at SWalz@aaees.org and we will be happy to send you the paper documents for you to complete and return. Or you may download a blank renewal form at: https://www.aaees.org/_downloadcenter/members/RenewalPackage-2021.pdf.
Simply fill in your information and submit it to the Academy via mail. Any questions regarding your specialty certification should be addressed to Susannah Walz at SWalz@aaees.org; 410.266.3311.
Please submit your renewal by December 31, 2020, to avoid late charges and to be guaranteed inclusion in the Academy's 2021 Who's Who in Environmental Engineering & Science directory.
Thank you for your continued commitment to advancing the practice of environmental engineering and science, and for your support of the Academy's vital mission and goals.
The American Academy of Environmental Engineers and Scientists
147 Old Solomons Island Road, Suite 303
Annapolis, MD 21401
410.266.3311; FAX: 410.266.7653
Susannah Walz, SWalz@aaees.org