The “Silver Tsunami” and Your Library – Don’t Get Swept Away!
2:00 - 3:00 pm
The news is everywhere abut the aging of America and our changing population. Aging affects the individual, the family, and the community. What does this mean for you and your library? Come hear the latest research and learn about trends in this worldwide phenomenon. We’ll ponder how libraries are being impacted in multiple ways and you’ll have an opportunity to contribute to our collective wisdom.
- How can we respond to this seismic shift?
- How can we utilize the expertise inherent in an older population?
- How can libraries best serve this diverse and growing segment of our society?
- How can we partner with other community organizations to expand our reach and impact?
- Join us for this fast-paced hour and leave with proven programs and successful strategies as well as a new appreciation for your own aging process!