COMMUNITY MANAGEMENT AND LEGAL SEMINAR
Evictions, Abandoned Homes, Title Transfers,
Consumer Protection , Park Operations,
Resident Relations & Much more!
Elizabeth J. Birch, Esq.
10:00a.m. - 4:00p.m.
Pinnacle Golf Club
1500 Pinnacle Club Drive
Grove City, OH 43123
**BE SURE TO ALSO ORDER OUR LEGAL DOCUMENT CD FOR YOUR FILES**
THESE ARE DOCS EVERY COMMUNITY SHOULD HAVE!!!
- Application Process: How to legally screen for who you want: 55+ - How to achieve the designation and make your 80% and 20% work for you, Open Communities – Steering Issues, Credit Options – when you can use this to deny otherwise qualified applicant, Co-signors and legal issues, The Community as a lienholder?, Home Recipient Programs – legal issues when you give away a home, What to do when you have a tester-applicant, Felonies after the acceptance – and not on your background check,
- Leases: Collection Issues under your Lease – Second Cause Collection, Real life legal actions involving leases, Legal ways to collect legal fees, Utility issues – collection and termination advice
- Resident Relations:What the police are responsible for, Criminal activity – what you should do and have to do when you know, Sales – what you can and cannot do – Consumer Sales Practices Law, Sales: Who’s responsible for lot development? What can you charge and how, Who’s responsible for liability for injury? Issues and nightmares that come true, Burned or destroyed homes, what to do, When to use an outside dealer
- Evictions: What the Auditor can do for you – BMV forms and title tricks, Consent Entry – the eviction is not the end, Rent Deposit Issues, Acceptance of Late Rent, Set Out Issues, Strategic evictions, When is it enough for a material violation win
- Fair Housing: What to do when you receive a Complaint, Assistance animals, The Position Statement, Finding the value of the complaint, Is ADR worth it?, Wellness programs and other incentive plans – check first
- Retaliation: Preparing for the claim, How the Ohio Dept of Health can hurt and help you, Your references and defamation/slander
- Abandoned Homes: Publication Issues, Deceased Resident, Buying out versus going for title
- Basic concept of budgets. How to understand the important parts of them and how to aid in achieving your community's goal
- Ways to get sites filled and to avoid losing homes
- Brokering homes for cash, the ins and outs
- Using bank repo lists etc.
|Early registration ends on Jun 21, 2020.|
Regular registration starts on Jun 22, 2020 and ends on Aug 05, 2020.
Late registration starts on Aug 06, 2020.
| Legal Seminar|
|Member Fee: ||$195.00||$195.00||$195.00 |
|Non-Member Fee: ||$395.00||$395.00||$395.00|