Learning to become a sales leader takes more than having been a successful sales rep. It means a new understanding of the mindset and behaviors required to make a successful transition to sales management. Whether you are new to the role or have been a sales manager for a while, it is a position based on confidence, presence and respect.
Being a high impact and courageous sales leader takes a new level of awareness, skill, and ability to execute the responsibilities of leading and developing a sales team. In this two day seminar, you will learn new and important skills that are necessary to be a successful and productive sales leader
- The mindset and behaviors common to great sales leaders
- Creating a sales culture with your team
- How to coach salespeople on behaviors, skills, and techniques
- The power of presence
- Creating an onboarding and training plan for recent sales hires to ensure success
- High-impact recruiting skills
- The importance of being the go-between for your team and upper management
- Forecasting skills and articulating sales performance for the month, quarter, and year
- Understanding data and how to use it effectively to create sales reports
- Developing, evaluating, and tweaking the all-important sales process
- The importance of advocating for your sales team
This seminar is designed for new and mid-level sales leaders, as well as those looking to elevate and improve their skill set. Attendees will learn through an exciting mix of hands-on, lecture, and role-play exercises.