The AAEES Center
2020 Specialty Certification Renewal
If you still have not renewed your specialty certification for 2020, then your specialty certification has expired.
Renew online today by following these easy steps.
- Log in to your account (click on the log in button at the top of the screen).
- Click on the Renew Now! button.
- Click on the link for your Board Certification or Member type. Your 2020 Renewal will automatically appear under Dues Rate.
- Please answer the questions at the bottom of the screen and key in your full name in the Signature Box if you are Board Certified.
- Following those items is a listing of programs that the Academy manages. If you are interested in supporting a program, please select the appropriate fund from the drop down menu at the bottom of the page and indicate the amount you would like to contribute. We sincerely appreciate your generosity. Please note that tax-deductible donations to the Environmental Engineering and Science Foundation must now be made at: http://www.eesfoundation.org/donate/.
- Click Add to Cart.
- You may use this opportunity to purchase additional items from the AAEES Center. When you are finished, select Check Out
- Enter your payment information and click Purchase Now.
After renewing, please be sure to review and update the information under the "My Information" tab in your profile.
If you would rather renew by mail, please let us know by emailing Susannah at SWalz@aaees.org and we will be happy to send you the paper documents for you to complete and return. Or you may download a blank renewal form at: http://www.aaees.org/_downloadcenter/members/RenewalPackage-2020.pdf.
To avoid a 10% late fee and to be guaranteed inclusion in the Academy's 2020 Who's Who in Environmental Engineering & Science directory, please renew your specialty certification by January 31, 2020.
Thank you for your continued commitment to advancing the practice of environmental engineering and science, and for your support of the Academy's vital mission and goals.