Current CRSI Members click here to submit at no cost.
ENTER ONE, ENTER ALL!
Announcing the 25th anniversary of the CRSI HONORS Design and Construction Awards program.
A confirmation email with a link to the submittal form and instructions will be sent after completing the checkout process.
For 50 years CRSI has recognized excellence in the design and construction of reinforced concrete buildings and bridges.
The 2022 CRSI HONORS program is open to all project team members including owners, designers, builders and structural material suppliers. Eligible structures utilize reinforced concrete as the primary structural system and must have been completed between January 1st, 2018 and December 31st, 2021.
A one-time $150 entry fee includes:
› UNLIMITED subsequent submittals at no cost!
› FREE Professional Membership with your entry!*
Your first submittal comes with a complimentary, one-year Professional Membership in the Concrete Reinforcing Steel Institute. Benefits include:
- Additional HONORS submittals at no cost
- Member discount on CRSI publications (limit 3 per year)
- Member discount on continuing education webinars in Rebar U
- Receive a complimentary digital copy of Steel Reinforced Concrete: Essentials
- CRSI member communications and more!
* You must qualify to receive Professional Membership. Click here for more information.