The Toolbox is organized into ten sections...
Section 1: New Beginnings
Section 2: Early Influences
Section 3: Defensive Adaptations - The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
Section 4: Partner Profile
Section 5: Saying Goodbye
Section 6: Creating the Relational Space
Section 7: Getting the Self You Want: Beyond the Missing Self
Section 8: Honoring Resistance – Self-Hate and Other Obstacles
Section 9: Personal Growth Plan
Section 10: Conscious Being, Conscious Relating
Each section contains some or all of the following...
- Statement of the purpose of the section
- Table of contents
- Meditations/ guided visualizations
- Theory pieces which can be used as a handout
- Written exercises
- Experiential processes
- A body activity or high energy fun activity
- Journal pages
- Anecdotes or stories
- Articles, excerpts and/or references to articles, books, etc.
- Suggested film clips
Purpose of the toolbox...
- Give ideas
- Stimulate own creativity – adaptations.
- Vehicle for sharing
- Basis for ongoing subscription series
Copyright, 2002. May reprint for professional use but not for resale.