Includes both digital download and printed booklet.
These template office forms are designed for use in an obesity medicine practice. They are intended to be samples of what other obesity medicine clinicians use to help you get started in your own practice. The downloadable package contains 11 forms, which are formatted as Microsoft Word documents. You may edit the forms with your own information and logo, but you may not use the Obesity Medicine Association name or logo on any of the documents. After purchase, the office forms will download to your computer as a Zip folder. The printed booklet will be shipped to you.
The forms included are:
• “Dear Patient” Letter
• “Dear Provider” Letter
• “Dear Provider” Follow-up Letter
• Patient Information Form
• Obesity Program Consent Form
• Consent for Use of Anti-obesity Control Medications
• Authorization for Disclosure of Health Information
• “Why I Want to Lose Weight”
• “How I Plan to Lose Weight”
• New Patient Medical History Form
• Follow-up for Established Patient
• Physical Activity Prescription