Silver Level Sponsorship
The SILVER LEVEL is open to individuals only and includes:
- one complimentary registration for the webinar
- name and short message (two sentences or less) displayed on our:
- webinar platform before the webinar begins
- AAEES website
- AAEES Social media pages. (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram).
- promotional emails about the webinar (if payment and message is submitted in time for the next round of emails sent out.)
- AAEES monthly newsletter
This SILVER level of webinar support is offered for the fee of $300/webinar.
It is possible to have up to three sponsors/webinar at this level.
(Silver level sponsorship is available to individuals only. Companies/Organizations are encouraged to choose the Gold Level Sponsorship.)
Gold Level Sponsorship
The GOLD LEVEL sponsorship package is open to individuals and organizations with 199 or less employees and includes:
- Eight complimentary registrations to the webinar
- Organization’s promotional video shown at the beginning of the webinar. (video should be 1 minute or less)
- Organization’s promotional message sent out to all of AAEES members in each email announcing the webinar.
- Organization’s marketing message and/or video shared on AAEES website and social media pages the week of the webinar.
- Organization’s marketing message and/or video included in the AAEES newsletter during the month of the webinar.
- Webinar attendees will be pointed to organization’s website at the end of the webinar.
The GOLD LEVEL sponsor package requires a $1,000 tax-deductible donation to the Environmental Engineering and Science Foundation.
(Larger organizations of 200 or more employees are encouraged to join our Patrons Program which includes numerous tailored sponsorship opportunities.)
Under NOTE: Please indicate the date of the webinar you wish to sponsor and email a copy of your receipt to MWaterman@aaees.org.