Constructing the Industry’s Workforce Today
How can you help address the technician shortage? The first step is investing in The AED Foundation. When you invest in The AED Foundation's Annual Campaign, you are supporting the goals of improving the quality of your dealership through professional development, school accreditation and research. This funding will also ensure a more predictable and stable supply of well-qualified industry technicians and enhance the success of dealerships for years to come.
Give Where It Is Needed Most:
Currently, the technician shortage is costing the equipment distribution industry over $2.4 billion annually in potential revenue. Your contribution will allow The AED Foundation to continue to address this issue by accrediting additional programs at colleges and by working with dealers and schools to implement ongoing student recruitment strategies.
Want to help make a difference? Get involved!
To view this year's full brochure, click here. Check out the investment incentives that come with your contribution to the 2019 Annual Campaign below!
Bronze investors will receive:
- Access to all recorded webinars
- Investor’s name and company published in CED Magazine
- Name recognition on displays for the 2020 AED Summit
- Listed as an investor at www.aedfoundation.org
- Access to Heroes MAKE America program recruitment lists (not available in all areas)
Silver investors will receive:
- All bronze level benefits plus
- Access to all live webinars
- Investor recognition certificate
Gold investors will receive:
- All bronze and silver benefits plus
- Access to AED President & CEO Brian P. McGuire's exclusive VIP reception at the 2019 and 2020 Summits in the President’s Villa
- 50 career brochures with company name or logo printed on them
Platinum investors will receive:
- All bronze, silver and gold benefits plus
- Your company's name included on signage at AED Foundation accreditation/recognition ceremonies
- Preferred seating and/or reserved table at AED events
Platinum Plus investors will receive:
- All bronze, silver, gold and platinum benefits plus
- Exclusive signage at The AED Foundation Fundraising Gala in 2020
Industry Champion investors will receive:
- All bronze, silver, gold, platinum and platinum plus benefits plus
- Four complimentary tickets to The AED Foundation Fundraising Gala at the 2020 Summit
- Verbal recognition at The AED Foundation Fundraising Gala in 2020
To find out what your contribution amount for these levels would be, please view below:
|Gross Annual Revenue
|$75 Million- Over $500 Million
|$5 Million- $75 Million
|under $5 Million
For manufacturers and service firms
Contributions to The AED Foundation are tax deductible to the extent of the law. The AED Foundation is a 501 (c)(3) educational foundation.