ACH Member Center
Welcome to the ACH Member Center
Thank you for your consideration of membership to the Academy of Communication in Healthcare.
A list of membership benefits is outlined below:
- Benefit from new relationships and opportunities to collaborate on projects and research through a community of kindred spirits.
- Discover academic articles, videos, events, and webinars in the ACH Resource Section.
- Learn "state of the art” healthcare communication practices, teaching and research at our Teaching and Research Forum and International Conference on Communication in Healthcare.
- Transform your institution through a custom, on-site communication workshop, led by ACH faculty.
- Save with discounted registration fees at conferences, courses, and educational programs.
- Experience transformative education by having the opportunity to apply for the ACH Faculty in Training Program (FIT Program), a unique educational experience that combines elements of mentoring, personal self-awareness, self-directed learning, and skills development.
- Gain the opportunity to volunteer on an ACH committee.
- Access to member contact information through a searchable directory.
- Network, engage, and share critical information and best practices with other ACH members through the members only listserv.
- Receive a $1,850 registration discount to the Leading Organizations to Health program offerings.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact us directly by calling 859.514.9211 or emailing email@example.com.