CONSTRUCTING RESOLUTION PROCESSES AUGUST 3, 2023
NACCOP and D. Stafford & Associates offers this virtual class on implementing and managing resolution processes (informal and formal) for both students and employees.
Some of the key topics that will be covered are:
- Overview of the requirements related to the hearing process
- Resolution models
- Selection and training of decision makers
- In person vs. virtual hearings
- Building and facilitating a hearing agenda
- Considerations in selecting institutional advisors
- Conflict of interest and bias
- Informal resolution
Who Should Attend
This class is appropriate for persons who oversee the implementation and management of the hearing process for both students and employees.
This training program will feature expert faculty who serve or who have served as practitioners on college and university campuses throughout the country in the areas of behavioral intervention and threat assessment, student conduct, Title IX, human resources and legal affairs.
DATE: August 3, 2023
TIME: 12:00 pm to 4:30 pm (Eastern Time)
COST: NACCOP Member = $525 Non Member = $575
Please contact the NACCOP Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 302-344-1068 with any questions or for assistance.