Registration options range from single day to full conference, with substantial discounts for full-time students, young professional members (35 or younger) and members of URISA.
- Full Registration includes attendance at one full or half-day workshop on Sunday (normally an additional $200 fee).
- Full Registration also includes access to all educational sessions, proceedings, Monday awards luncheon and networking reception, Tuesday breakfast, Exhibit Hall, and evening social events.
- The best value for registration is for URISA members who are staying at the conference hotel or who reside locally and register by the July 15 early bird deadline. Significant discounts are offered to URISA members.
- Team Registration Discounts: Save money by registering your entire team at a substantial discount. If registering 3 or more individuals from the same organization, each will receive $100.00 off (URISA members, Young Professional or nonmembers). Please contact URISA for further group discount details. All team registrations must be for the full registration and must be submitted together along with payment to receive the discount.
- Registrations received after September 20 or onsite will incur an additional $50 fee.
- All participants must read and abide by the URISA Event Code of Conduct to promote a respectful experience for all.
Note: All registrations must be paid in full before you receive your name badge and registration materials onsite.
Cancellation & Refund Policy: All cancellations must be received in writing at URISA Headquarters on or before August 31 in order to receive a refund, less a $100 processing fee (a $25 fee for cancelled workshop registrations). No refunds after August 31, 2019.