Back to the Basics: An Interactive Series - Session 3 of 3
Presented by Ryan Dowd, Chief Empathy Officer at Homeless Training Institute
Help Ryan to redesigning the Core Training! During this final interactive session a de-escalation skills section of the current Core Training will be discussed.
Session will include:
• Surveys to get feedback on training material
• Several Q&A breaks so folks can ask for clarification
• Interactive chat where folks can provide feedback
BONUS: To make this training more immersive and interactive, a private Facebook Group was created for members who would like to be REALLY involved in helping Ryan with the redesign. The purpose of the group is be to ask questions and have discussions about the Core Training. After you register for a session, you’ll be sent instructions for joining the group. It’s a temporary group and is completely voluntary.
A few things to note:
1. These sessions are for members only
2. These sessions will NOT be posted on SEFLIN Niche Academy. The Zoom recording will be available for 4 weeks for those who register for the session
3. Pre-registration is required for each session (Zoom link will be send with the event registration confirmation email)
4. All staff members, regardless of experience level, are invited to attend.
Want to receive weekly tips from Ryan on how to work with homeless, addicted and mentally ill patrons? Sign up here.
Note: This is a “members-only” webinar. Please do NOT share this link outside of your organization!