Back to the Basics: An Interactive Series - Session 1 of 3
Presented by Ryan Dowd, Chief Empathy Officer at Homeless Training Institute
Help Ryan to redesigning the Core Training! Starting January 20th, Ryan will hold three interactive sessions. During each session, a section of the current Core Training will be shown. Each session will also include:
• Surveys to get feedback on training material
• Several Q&A breaks so folks can ask for clarification
• Interactive chat where folks can provide feedback
BONUS: To make these trainings more immersive and interactive, a private Facebook Group was created for members who would like to be REALLY involved in helping Ryan with the redesign. The purpose of the group will be to ask questions and have discussions about the Core Training. After you register for a session, you’ll be sent instructions for joining the group. It’s a temporary group and is completely voluntary.
Next session "Psychology: How psychology can help people to follow the rules voluntarily" is on 02/10/2022. Click here to register.
A few things to note:
1. These sessions are for members only
2. These sessions will NOT be posted on SEFLIN Niche Academy. The Zoom recording will be available for 4 weeks for those who register for the session
3. Pre-registration is required for each session (Zoom link will be send with the event registration confirmation email)
4. All staff members, regardless of experience level, are invited to attend.
Want to receive weekly tips from Ryan on how to work with homeless, addicted and mentally ill patrons? Sign up here.
Note: This is a “members-only” webinar. Please do NOT share this link outside of your organization!