Pulling off Creative Programming Stunts: Empowering Staff, Engaging Community Artists, Exploring Creative Programming Possibilities
This face to face training will take place at the
Miami-Dade Public Library, Main Branch
101 West Flagler Street,
After completing this training participants will be able to:
- Assess your patrons to develop digital arts/digital literacy programs to meet community needs.
- Have an idea of existing local community programs to seek out and develop mutually beneficial programming opportunities.
- Understand the importance of visual literacy/local culture/community and see it as an option to consider for innovative programming for digital literacy/digital arts.
- Recognize programming possibilities to consider with local museums and local artists.
- Understand the importance of organized well executed programming with a good paper trail; when developing innovative/collaborative ideas.
- Conceive & develop a variety of programming ideas based on community needs, culture, demographics, digital literacy and digital arts.
- Develop and bring to fruition a short film project for patrons in your library using story boarding to aid in the process.
Check out this short video ad for more information.