Thursday, November 21, 2019
1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
During this interactive webinar, we will explore:
- Creating a baseline of staff knowledge
- Free in-house solutions for training staff
- Techniques to get staff excited about new technology
- Free additional resources to help you fill training gaps
- Provide the resources for attendees to create a successful training program for staff at their library.
Presented By: Diana Silveira
Diana Silveira is a librarian and president of Novare Library Services where she works with libraries to develop, implement and utilize technology effectively. Previously she worked at the Tampa Bay (FL) Library Consortium and the Charlotte Mecklenburg (NC) Library. She has an MLIS from UNC-Greensboro and a BS in psychology from Catawba College. Her book Library Technology Planning for Today and Tomorrow is available through Amazon and the Rowan & Littlefield Website.