Foster entrepreneurship and small businesses in your community through the library.
Become a certified entrepreneurship librarian!
Libraries as Launchpads’ Certified Entrepreneurship Librarian program is an 8-week virtual, 2-day in-person training in partnership with SEFLIN to build your capacity to support small businesses and entrepreneurs in your community.
Through the program you will discover:
- The ins and outs of the entrepreneurial journey and the resources that are helpful along the way;
- The resources currently available in your community and the gaps in support for entrepreneurs;
- Methods to fill the local gaps and direct entrepreneurs to the resources to help them succeed;
- An entrepreneur reference interview to understand the specific needs or each entrepreneur;
- Ways to measure your efforts and advocate for your library as a resource for entrepreneurs;
- A plan with actionable steps for how they will help fill the gaps in the local ecosystem.
Limited to 20 committed librarians.
Precedence will be given to our members
Register by: January 21st, 2022
Virtual Onboarding: February 7th
Online program: Mondays February 7th-March 28th
Week off to prep: April 4th
2-Day Deep Dive: April 13-14 (Location in SE Florida TBD)
Virtual Program: 2 hours for meetings weekly
Assignments and research: 2-4 hours weekly
Deep Dive: 2 full days 10-5