CPA Firm Internal Technology Leaders
To qualify as an Internal Technology Leader member, you must:
- Be the Internal Technology Leader (CIO/CTO) of a Top 50 CPA firm, or directly report to that person.
- Have demonstrated a track record for delivering high quality and cost-effective internal IT services and support.
- Be willing to share your experiences with, as well as learn from the experiences of, fellow ITA members.
- Endorse and agree to abide by the ITA Code of Professional Conduct.
Why should you join ITA?
As an ITA Internal Technology Leader member, you and your firm would enjoy these benefits:
- Attendance by up to 4 firm members at our Spring and Fall Collaboratives and 3 firm members at the ITL Summer meeting to network with, and learn from, the leaders of similar organizations and other leading industry partners and vendors in premier settings with first-class accommodations.
- Participation in, and access to, specific peer firm Benchmarking exercises and data, sharing of internal technology Best Practices, and the ability to "pick the brains" of industry leaders.
- Access to current, real-world, market intelligence and trends ("first mover" advantage) through vendor product direction presentations and technical information, as made available to members at our meetings, via our website, and by contacts with your peers.
- Strategic updates and discussions on the leading infrastructure technology roadmaps from ITA member users and leading vendors in the market.
- Special access to ITA Members Only information on the ITA website.
- Opportunities to speak at ITA events and participate in ITA leadership roles and committees, as available.
- The ability to promote yourself and your firm's skill sets, experiences and accomplishments to the profession's leading firms.
- The ability to enhance your business, your network and hone your personal skills while having fun doing it!
How can I take maximum advantage of my ITA membership?
When you become an ITA member, you affiliate yourself with a highly recognized and respected community of IT professionals. To maximize the ITA's brand recognition for you, and the profession, member firms are encouraged to:
- Participate actively in the ITA. You will benefit more from the incredible resources and networking opportunities if you are involved.
- Use the ITA logo as described in the ITA usage guidelines if you and your firm believe it has marketing value.
- Link your website to the ITA website.
- Actively network with other ITA members.
How do I join?
To request consideration for membership in the ITA, click here to complete a Membership Interest form.
When you meet our membership criteria and are approved, then:
- Submit your membership fee and agree to pay the annual fee at September 1 each year thereafter. Currently the fees are $10,000.
- Agree to abide by the ITA Code of Professional Conduct.
Copyright 2017, Information Technology Alliance
Copyright Abila Inc. 2017