Intermediate ICD-10-CM Coding Workshop
Presented by Lisa Selman-Holman
August 8 – 9, 2023
Embassy Suites, Baton Rouge, LA
Two Full Days
8:30 am – 4:30 am
Complimentary Lunch Provided Both Days
Click HERE for Brochure
Change is the name of the game and 2024 is no different with many new ICD-10 coding updates that will go into effect Oct. 1, 2023, plus changes in the home health payment system. Join Lisa Selman-Holman in this two-day intermediate coding class as she discusses diagnosis coding in PDGM, including the impact of the primary diagnosis and comorbidities changes on payment calculation and claim submission, especially considering the recent cutbacks.
Attendees will explore the connection between accurately addressing code selections in care planning. Lastly, attendees will dive into home health and hospice coding practice, F2F issues, and common misunderstandings will be clarified with plenty of scenarios and tools to increase your accuracy in ICD-10 coding.
Attendees will be able to:
- Explain the role of diagnosis coding in the home health payment model
- Identify new codes and guidelines effective October 1, 2023
- Identify compliance issues related to coding accuracy
- Discuss Coding Clinic updates
- Identify common errors in coding
- Demonstrate application of coding guidelines to typical home health and hospice scenarios
Don’t forget to bring your current ICD-10-CM Coding Manual to the workshop.
4914 Constitution Avenue
Baton Rouge, LA 70808
Room Block Code CAR for $129.00 per night rate
Click HERE to Book Room
Before August 1, 2023 – Members $445.00, Non-Members $695.00
After August 1, 2023 – Members $495.00, Non-Members $745.00