Through their research over the past 20 years, Grantmakers for Effective Organizations has identified a set of grantmaking practices that help nonprofits achieve better results. Every three years, GEO conducts a study to help us understand how we are doing as a field, including trends over time and new areas of inquiry. The study includes key findings which look at how grantmakers’ approaches to racial equity and culture connect to practice.
During the presentation, participants will learn what it means to have “smarter grantmaking” and will hear about:
- Trends over time
- Key findings from the 2017 study
- New findings
Join the conversation online or come together with other grants management professionals for the presentation and a networking luncheon at the sites listed below.
- Kyle Rinne, Strategy & Learning Manager, Grantmakers for Effective Organizations
- Tampa Bay Area: Luncheon and Meet-Up at the Allegany Franciscan Ministries in Palm Harbor, 33920 US Hwy 19 N, Palm Harbor, FL 34684 (Host Contact: Carla Batts)
- Central Florida: Luncheon and Meet-Up at the Central Florida Foundation, 800 N Magnolia Ave #1200, Orlando, FL 32803 (Host Contact: Alexandra Moise)
- South Florida: Luncheon and Meet-Up at Health Foundation of South Florida, 2 S Biscayne Boulevard Suite 1710 Miami, FL 33131 (Host Contact: Fernanda Kuchkarian)