Join this upcoming webinar presented by our 365 Sponsor, Foundant (and free for all PEAK Grantmaking members).
Audience: Funders -- grantmakers and community foundations
Moderator: PEAK Grantmaking
- E.C. Pollick Byrnes, Client Success Manager, Foundant Technologies
- Sammie Holzworth, Product Manager, Foundant Technologies
Reliable data can improve your entire grantmaking process from applicant to award to evaluation. Additionally, you’ll be able to ease the burden on grantees with fewer requests for data.
Join this webinar to learn why quality data is critical, where to find it, how to effectively communicate the information you need, and how to make better decisions.
You’ll also learn ways to:
- Use data throughout the grantmaking process.
- Action on data and use it to your benefit.
- Tailor grant applications and evaluations to collect the data you need, preventing excessive requirements of nonprofits.