Join the PEAK Rocky Mountain chapter for this interactive and practical exploration of streamlining principles and practices. We will review Project Streamline’s research on what matters most to grantmakers and grantseekers and discuss specific strategies and practical ideas for overcoming common barriers, resistance to change, and making streamlining changes in your own organization.
During this workshop, participants will:
- Explore how current systems of application and reporting may be creating unnecessary burdens
- Learn more about streamlining changes that make the biggest difference to grantseekers
- Share stories and lessons-learned about efforts to streamline grantmaking practices
- Create action plans for making concrete changes to application and reporting practices.
This workshop will help our members build their competencies in:
- Design and Implement Review Process
- Strategic Management
Speaker: Melissa Sines, Programs and Knowledge Director, PEAK Grantmaking
Daniels Fund (Board Room)
101 Monroe St.
Denver, CO 80206
Virginia G. Piper Charitable Trust
Extension Building - 1177 E Missouri Ave
Phoenix, AZ 85014
The Extension Building is on the southwest corner of 12th St. & Missouri, which is diagonal from the main Trust building. There is parking at the 1177 building.
Can't attend in person? Participate remotely via Zoom.