EMTA FORUM ON SOUTH AFRICAN ECONOMIC OUTLOOK IN CAPE TOWN
Wednesday, November 20, 2019
Kelvin Grove Club
144 Campground Rd, Newlands
Topics will include:
- How will the global rates environment and trade wars affect South Africa?
- What can South Africa do to maintain its last IG rating, or is a downgrade inevitable?
- What is the outlook for reforms, as well as local rates and the ZAR?
- Will growth continue to disappoint?
- What progress can be achieved on Eskom?
2:30 p.m. Registration
Speakers to Include:
Rashaad Tayob (Abax Investments)
Sandy McGregor (Allan Gray)
Adriaan du Toit (AllianceBernstein)
Nishan Maharaj (Coronation Fund Managers)
Andrew Matheny (Goldman Sachs)
Brian Kahn (Investec Asset Management)
Jean-Pierre du Plessis (Laurium Capital)
Carmen Nel (Matrix Fund Managers)
Mokgatla Madisha (Sanlam Investments)
Elna Moolman (Standard Bank)
5:15 p.m. Cocktail Reception
Additional Support Provided by Goldman Sachs.
Attendance is complimentary for EMTA Members. The registration fee for Non-members is US$695.
We regret that this event is not open to the press.
Register online quickly and securely with your credit card. If you prefer to pay by check or wire, contact us.
Cancellation policy: Cancellations must be received by 2:30 p.m. (EST), Tuesday, November 19, 2019, or you will be charged the full amount. Substitute delegates may be sent at no extra charge. Please contact Suzette Ortiz at email@example.com.