EMTA FORUM ON SOUTH AFRICAN ECONOMIC OUTLOOK IN JOHANNESBURG
Tuesday, November 19, 2019
30 Baker Street
Topics will include:
- How will the global rates environment and trade wars affect South Africa?
- What can South Africa do to maintain its last IG rating, or is a downgrade inevitable?
- What is the outlook for reforms, as well as local rates and the ZAR?
- Will growth continue to disappoint?
- What progress can be achieved on Eskom?
3:30 p.m. Registration
4:00 p.m. Panel Discussion
Economic Outlook for South Africa
Elna Moolman (Standard Bank) - Moderator
James Turp (Absa Asset Management)
Adriaan du Toit (AllianceBernstein)
Carmen Nel (Matrix Fund Managers)
Zeyn Ismail (Stanlib)
5:00 p.m. Cocktail Reception
Attendance is complimentary for EMTA Members. The registration fee for Non-members is US$695.
We regret that this event is not open to the press.
Register online quickly and securely with your credit card. If you prefer to pay by check or wire, contact us.
Cancellation policy: Cancellations must be received by 3:30 p.m. (EST), Monday, November 18, 2019, or you will be charged the full amount. Substitute delegates may be sent at no extra charge. Please contact Nadine Simonelli at email@example.com.