EMA Regional Roundtable
Monday, April 15, 2019
BP Energy Company, 201 Helios Way, Houston, TX 77079
Join the Environmental Markets Association for a half-day roundtable which will include presentations, Q&A, and networking opportunities to allow for dialogue among the attendees. We will begin with lunch and end with an evening reception.
EMA Member: $149 EMA NGO/Academic: $109
Non-Member: $339 NGO/Academic Non-Member: $149
If you are interested in sponsoring the upcoming roundtable, please reach out to EMA staff, James Cole. For available sponsorship opportunities, please see below:
- Networking Break Sponsorship: $500 each (includes 1 registration pass)
- Lunch Sponsorship: $1,000 each (includes 2 registration passes)
- Reception Sponsorship: $1,500 each (includes 3 registration passes)
Thank you to our meeting host BP Energy Company!
Special Dietary Requests
If you have any specific dietary restrictions or food allergies, please be sure to contact James Cole, EMA Member Services Coordinator, prior to the event to ensure we are able to accommodate your request.
Parking and Security Information
- Please see the attached maps for instructions for getting to BP's Helios office, and BP's parking instructions.
- Visitor parking will be an adjacent surface lot to the southeast side of our Helios Plaza building, in order to accommodate the number of attendees.
- Note, upon arrival, all attendees must present photo ID and license plate number of their vehicle upon arriving at the Helios building lobby. Once checked in, you will be provided with a visitor's badge and will be able to proceed through the 1st floor turnstiles to the meeting. BP will have directional signage and people present to help guide all attendees to the meeting space.