Location & Hotel Info:
Tulsa, OK - in conjunction with USPHS Meeting
- Residence Inn Tulsa Downtown, 202 W 5th St, Tulsa, OK
- Studio King Suite: $189.00 ; Studio Double Queen Suite: $199.00; Rates are subject to applicable state and local taxes (currently 16.517%)
- To reserve, call : 918-895-8700 or use this link: Book your group rate for AMSUS Society of Federal Health Professionals
- Room block is currently sold out - you may be able to book on your own directly through hotel
- All reservations must be accompanied by a first night room deposit or guaranteed with a major credit card. Hotel will not hold any reservations unless secured by one of these methods.
- Guests must cancel reservation 24 hours prior to arrival (3pm). Any reservations that are not cancelled before 3pm the day before arrival will be charged the first nights room rate and tax. The same penalty will apply to guests who fail to check in on their scheduled arrival date.
- Reservations by attendees must be received on or before April 1st, 2023 (the “Cut-Off Date”). At the Cut-Off Date, Hotel will determine whether or not it can accept reservations based on a space- and rate-available basis at the AMSUS group rate after this date.
- PARKING - Complimentary onsite parking will be available to guests booked within the group block at a first come first serve basis.
All SM events will be at the Cox Business Center
AGENDA (Tentative) Please note a change to our typical agenda - Dinner and no breakfast
Wednesday May 10
6:30-7pm First Time Attendee Meet & Greet with SM Leadership and Committee Co-chairs
7-9pm Reception & Dinner
Thursday May 11
7-8:45 am Registration
7-8:15 am Networking Coffee
8:15-8:45am AMSUS SM Business
8:45-11:15am Presenters (TBA soon!)
RADM Charles Grim, USPHS (RET), DDS, MHSA, Secretary, Chickasaw Nation Department of Health
RDML Brandon L. Taylor, USPHS, Director, DHA Public Health
RDML Kelly Battese - Recently named as the USPHS Pharmacy Chief Professional Officer
11:15-12:30pm Sub Committee Updates & Breakouts
12:30 pm Adjourn