This seminar will allow experienced professionals to home in on the skill sets needed to take their service department to the next level.
Combining the basics of financial management for profitability with new concepts of customer relationship management, neuromarketing, emotional intelligence and critical thinking techniques, this seminar will provide attendees with strategies and practical tactics that can be implemented immediately in the service department.
- Having an intelligent service labor sales strategy, including wage multiple and revenue recovery
- Understanding the importance of selling maintenance programs
- Using standard charging techniques to increase sales and satisfy customers
- Advanced service key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Dispute and problem resolution techniques
- Advanced time management techniques
- Using critical thinking techniques in problem-solving
- The customer satisfaction process – WOW your customers and turn them into your fans
- Using your customer relationship database and neuromarketing techniques to create the customer experience
- Using emotional intelligence to become the boss your employees want to work for
- Employee development, including hiring, onboarding, motivating, generational differences and developing action plans