Cognizant Business - Employee Engagement Series – Part 1
So, what is employee engagement? This two-part series Roundtable will address what it is and what it is not. Keeping in mind employee engagement occurs when the goals of the business are aligned with the employee’s goals and how the employee spends his or her time, this discussion will review:
- Key Components that Impact Employee Engagement
- The Importance of Knowing Self and Others
- Shifting the Organizational Culture Command/Control to Coaching
- The Importance of Understanding Weaknesses on Employee Engagement
- The Power of Assessment Tools to Increase Employee Engagement
Part 2, April 10, 2018 meeting, with Laura Ingram, AAIM VP, HR Services, will expand on the above areas as well as demonstrate how to respond and implement strategies to improve based on the feedback from your Employee Engagement Surveys.