High-demand work environments take a toll on everyone. This course will provide participants with tools to cope with personal and work stress while becoming more resilient to demands. This
program isn’t simply for the “stressed-out” person, but for anyone interested in functioning at a higher level mentally, physically and emotionally.
At the end of this course you will be able to:
• Identify your warning system for stress.
• Manage workplace and personal stressors.
• Use self-management tools to alleviate mental, physical, and emotional depletion and improve work performance.
Topics that will be covered:
• Stress Management Model
• SRI–Warning System Assessment
• Emotional Drain and Performance
• Staying Centered and Focused Tips
• Deep Relaxation Exercise
• Physical Tension and Energy
• Mental Resiliency and Positive Attitude
• Deflecting Workplace Negativity
• Quantity and Quality of Sleep Checklist
• Taking Action at Home and Work
Prerequisites: Individuals seeking tools to help manage personal and workplace stress and leaders seeking to better understand occupational stress and what can be done to alleviate its impact.
Advanced Preparation: No advance preparation required.
Competencies: Personal Flexibility
Delivery Method: Group-Live | Course Level: Intermediate | Duration: Full day – 8:00am - 4:30pm
Continuing Education/Recertification Credits: CPE Credits, HRCI Recertification Credits and SHRM Professional Development Credits may be available for this course.