Think about this...
Up to 49 percent of nonprofit leaders are operating WITHOUT a strategic plan, according to The Nonprofit Sector Leadership Report.
Are you one of them?
Do you have a strategy that clearly outlines your vision, mission, values, and the impact you need to make?
Do your board members, staff, and donors understand and share your vision?
Does the thought of developing a strategic plan feel daunting and expensive?
A well thought out strategic plan will help you:
- Run your organization with greater efficiency and less stress.
- Get you positioned to raise more funds so you can achieve your desired impact.
- Gain clarity and alignment among your staff, board, donors, and volunteers.
- Recruit and retain board members who have the passion and drive to make a difference.
Join OANO and your fellow Ohio nonprofit leaders in this interactive 90-minute session where you will walk away with:
- A simpler way to get a plan produced more efficiently than a complex approach.
- Clear language on how to get your leadership and board to commit to engaging in a strategic planning process.
- Tools, resources, and clear direction on how to develop your own strategic plan that positions you for greater impact.
Who should attend:
- Executive Directors, Presidents, and CEOs, and their Board Chair.