Join us on April 22nd to 25th, 2020 at the Hard Rock, Atlantic City for AROC 2020! This is our first year at this exciting location, and we will be providing the most relevant education and resources for the successful clinician. Again this year, more than 1,100 participants will be able to earn over 32 AOA Category 1-A CME Credit, 29 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ and AAFP Prescribed CME Credit.
Join Us — Click Here to Download our Printable Registration Form!
Federal and State Education Mandates
The AROC 2020 program offers attendees mandatory educational credits including but not limited to:
- HIPAA — HIPAA Privacy and Security Rules is an annual training requirement for all healthcare professionals at HIPAA covered entities.
- Florida — Five (7) mandatory hours are required as part of biannual Florida license renewal. Two (2) hours of domestic violence and two (2)Alternative to Opioids CME credits are required every six (6) years. Individual credits earned are included on your Florida credits report. Credits are submitted to Florida electronically if a license number is provided on the attendee's attestation.
- New Jersey — End-of-life patient care/POLST. Two (2) Category 1 credit hours are required for current New Jersey license cycle for physicians is July 1, 2017 to June 30, 2019. Biannual New Jersey license renewal beginning June 2015 for advance practice nurses (APNs).
- New York — Two (2) hours of identification and reporting of child abuse CME for new licensees.
- Oklahoma — Sixteen (16) AOA Category 1-A CME credits and one (1) proper prescribing of controlled substances credit annually.
- Pennsylvania — Twelve (12) patient safety/risk management credit hours and Child Abuse Recognition and Reporting Training are required for Pennsylvania biannual license renewal. The Child Abuse Recognition and Reporting Training is the three (3) hour course which fulfills the requirement for all new and renewing professional licensees with credits submitted electronically directly to the Pennsylvania Department of State.
HARD ROCK HOTEL ROOM ACCOMMODATIONS
Hotel reservations are ONLY $79 per night starting on Monday, April 20th through Friday, April 24th, 2020. Hotel room availability is VERY LIMITED and we encourage you to secure your hotel room on-line using the following link by MARCH 20th, 2020:
GROUP CODE: GOPS420
Or you can call the hotel directly at 609.449.1000 and use the same group code!
Included in Your Hotel Room Is:
- High speed WiFi Internet Access
- Twenty-Four Hour access to the Body Rock Fitness Center
- Unlimited entry and exit inot parking areas after initial feel has been paid
- Chair and Towel services at the indoor pool or seasonal beach area
AROC 2020 Preliminary Schedule
- Numerous hands on workshops on topics including thyroid ultrasounds, Interventional Radiology and Primary Care Orthopedics
- Hot Topics in Medicine Including:
- The Measles Outbreak and What We Learned from the Epidemic
- Endocrinology Symposium to include topics on PCOS, Management of Type 2 Diabetes, Autoimmune Diseases and How to Manage Them as well as Current Devices on the Market for Type 2 Diabetes and YOU Can get Paid to Download and Manage Patiens' Data
- VAPING: The Current Public Health Crisis
- Women's Health: The Management of Migraines, Menopausal Lipidology and LDL Risk Reduction in Women
- Men's Health: Prostate Cancer, Tobacco and Alcohol abuse in Men, Hepatitis B and Blood Reassure and Cardiovascular Issues in Men.
AROC 2020 REGISTRATION DISCOUNTS
Did you submit your AROC 2019 Exhibit Card? You might qualify for a discount towards your AROC 2020 Registration! Please click here to access the full list.
Are you a member of the NJACOFP? If so, you qualify for a $50 discount towards your AROC 2020 registration.
SO MANY WAYS TO SAVE. REGISTER TODAY!
Eager to know what AROC is all about? View our short video below from AROC 2019 by clicking on the picture below! In the meantime, should you have any questions, please email NJAOPS' Executive Director, Tajma Kotoric at firstname.lastname@example.org