A COVID-19 vaccine is now available. For this historic effort to get everyone vaccinated successfully, Americans must have confidence in the vaccine development and approval process. How can we increase trust in vaccine science in an era when misinformation runs rampant and politics leave people wary? In this first installment of ASTHO’s Ask the Experts crisis communication series, join Dr. Gillian SteelFisher, as she shares her analysis of results gleaned from multiple COVID-19 vaccine-related polls and how public health can use this information to guide vaccine messaging. After the presentation, join a 20-minute Q&A session to dig deeper into community-specific approaches for reaching vaccine-hesitant audiences and encouraging them to get vaccinated.
In order to register for this meeting, you will need to have an ASTHO account:
For those with an EXISTING ASTHO account click on the registration button at the bottom of the webpage.
For those who need to CREATE an ASTHO account please read the steps below:
- Create a new ASTHO account use this link https://connect.astho.org/eweb/DynamicPage.aspx?Site=ASTHO&WebCode=Verify
- A “Verify Registration Status” page appears and enter your e-mail address and hit “go.”
- Complete “New User Registration” page that appears, indicate that you are not a robot, and click “Create Account.” (Please write down your password for future reference). This will take you to a page that is “My Information.” Please confirm your information.
- Open a new tab. Copy and paste the Making Sense of COVID-19 Vaccine Polling Data webinar link into your URL: https://connect.astho.org/eweb/DynamicPage.aspx?Site=ASTHO&WebCode=EventDetail&evt_key=a2c92021-4e6b-42f1-b128-5be9d3d61cd7
- Click on the “Register for this event” button and resubmit your ASTHO account email address and password.
- Continue to complete the event registration.
- A confirmation email with the webinar link will be sent after registration is completed. Please check spam folder for confirmation email if not received after 10 minutes.
If you need assistance with registering, please contact email@example.com